Now, A Faster, Easier Way To See Your Checks
State Bank of New Prague has implemented state-of-the-art technology that allows us to capture, archive and deliver electronic images of checks and deposit slips, enhancing our service for our customers.
With this new technology, we have the ability to:
- Provide images at our office —Customers can now obtain copies of images of negotiated checks and/or deposit slips.
- Provide images at this web site —All consumer and business account holders can access images of the front and back of their checks and deposit slips.
- Provide statements with check images —All business and some consumer accounts will receive images of checks with your their monthly statement. See the breakdown below to see what account receives images.
State Bank of New Prague statement and image options:
- Free, Unity and Just Checking —Account holders will receive a monthly statement with account detail. State Bank of New Prague safekeeps all checks.
- All Other Consumer Checking Accounts —Account holders receive a monthly statement with account detail along with images of their checks.
- Business Accounts —receive a monthly statement with account detail along with images of their checks.
How can I view my check and deposit slip images?
- Log in to your account.
- From your list of accounts, select (point and click) the account you want to view.
- From the balances page, select the transaction tab, then scroll down to current statement and click.
- Your current statement should load into your web browser. Any check number that is underlined, or any “DEPOSIT” entry is available to pull up as an image. Click on the check number or the “DEPOSIT”, and a new window will appear with the image.
- When you are done, close the window. Your statement page will remain open.
Do these enhancements keep my information secure?
Yes. Once an image is captured and stored in our archive, it can only be viewed within secured environments ensuring the highest levels of security and integrity. State Bank of New Praque is committed to protecting all customer information.
Questions or concerns? Contact us via phone or email.